Remote IT Solutions
ComputerPro provides remote computer, server, and mobile device support for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOs, Android, Windows Mobile, and Blackberry operating systems. Remote IT support is provided over an encrypted, secure connection.
Remote support is the easiest and fastest way to create your “own” help desk and IT support for all of your employees, without investing in staff and administration. Your IT staff can focus on essential tasks needed to grow your organization without getting bogged down in employee requests for technical help. Most issues can be resolved within minutes, maximizing staff productivity. Remote IT makes sense whether you have six computers or 60 and can support your employees working at home or at satellite locations. In addition,
- Our remote services can monitor, update, upgrade, troubleshoot, and support your operating systems and software applications, without the expense or time involved in onsite service calls. Remote managed services take care of all Microsoft software updates, driver updates, and most software updates for packages such as Adobe.
- Working remotely also allows us to monitor your network security 24/7 and provide security patches at lightning speed. We can perform disk scans and defragmentation in addition to remotely implementing a full suite of security tools.
- We run remote backups as a Windows-managed service and provide email notifications of successful backups, log files of backup activities. We automatically synchronize data and turn off computers after backup.
- We can alert you to imminent hardware failures, handle internet outages with your internet service provider, provide preventative maintenance during off hours… in short, run the routine tasks of your entire IT operation so that your business always operates at peak performance and capacity.
- Although our remote IT services are Windows based, we can easily service Apple products and devices.